Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday (Personal cards)




So I am very excited about my class reunion coming up in a couple of days. I had these little personal (business) cards made up. Of course the cards actually have my address, phone number, cell number, and email address on them. Cool isn't it.

There have been times when people have asked for my number or whatever and now I have all the information right here.

I wonder if at the beginning of the school year I can just hand these out to the teachers instead of filling out 5 of the same forms? One can hope.

3 comments:

gigi said...

Very cute and a great idea!

Amanda said...

Love the cards. Teachers would probably love them, too. But you would still have to fill out the form, nerd.

Ruth Ann said...

That is such a good idea! I never thought of that! Thanks for sharing!