Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Dad



My Dad, and Cousin Dave



I am very excited yall. My Dad is flying in today to spend some time with us. He is going to spend the weekend in Flordia, but I will get to spend some alone time with him tomorrow. He leaves on Tuesday morning. So I will have Thursday, Sunday night, and Monday night with him. I haven't seen him since July, and it's been 2 years since he has been to Georgia.





One last thing before I go. I think this is one of the funniest things I have seen on the internet in awhile.


3 comments:

gigi said...

What a blessing to get to enjoy your dad all to yourself!

nikkicrumpet said...

YIKES....I see that same view when I walk past a mirror in the morning! Have fun with your dad...I'm jealous...mine won't fly so I don't get to see him very often...it's been almost 2 years since the last time :(

Weeksie50 said...

How exciting to get to spend time with your Dad.

Ha! I love this picture.. I send it out in MASS EMAILS every Halloween..lol.