Monday, August 2, 2010

Andy Warhol

Mrs. Cravey taught Bethany, and Noah about Andy Warhol last year. Bethany is really in love with his work, and his life. I mean really. She was really excited to hear there is a museum all about him in Pittsburgh. She was suppose to go this summer, but things happened and they just couldn't. But in the airport they had a really great display. So, we took lots of pictures, and read all about him, and they had some stuff in the gift shop there. Now Bethany even loves him more.


I don't know if you could really understand how excited she was about this display....LOL



Of course Noah couldn't stand it. He said I love him to, take my picture to.....Oh, Bethany was so mad at him....











She wanted a chapter book about his life. So she was reading it on the plane...She looks at me and says...Mama this says 'I never wanted to be an artist, I wanted to be a tap dancer' Oh, she not only loves him, she feels like she can relate with him....LOL Then she reads awhile and says...Mama did you know that his idol was Shirley Temple?

No comments: