Sunday, August 22, 2010

Say hello to my little friend...

I woke up this morning and decided to get in gear. I went into the laundry room and was taking stuff out of the dryer, when something caught my eye. This little guy was standing in the middle of the dryer, and I was eye level with him. He was standing on his hind legs waving his front legs in the air at me, opening and closing his mouth.
I jumped back and started screaming. Which made him fall onto all fours, and scoot backwards to this position in the picture.
I called the kids in to see, and took this picture, and then shut the door.
When Chris got home are little friend was gone. We set a trap for him, but he didn't fall for it.
Chris said he has rabies. I think Chris is crazy. If this little thing has rabies he would have been jumping at me.
However, what does scare me is that this thing is a baby possum, and where ever there is a baby there is a Mama....now the Mama will make me have a stroke...LOL

I will use this as my excuse to not do laundry today, but tomorrow possum or no possum I have to go into the laundry room.
I'm really afraid that I will be going through the laundry, and there the little one will be, or the big one for that matter....I'll keep you posted...

No comments: