Friday, May 14, 2010

Noah is half Christopher's age...no really

Christopher turned 12 on April 18, 2010, and Noah turned 6 on April 19, 2010.


We postponed their birthday party because they wanted to have a pool party. We had a really good time. We had the party on May 1, 2010.




We've always done the boys party together ever since Noah turned 2. So, they get together and always have alittle meeting about what they would like to do for their Birthday. I don't know if we will always do them together, but I like it together. Once Christopher gets alittle older maybe we will split them up, but then again I keep thinking about when they will one day be adults, and what a nice tradition for them to spend it together. Okay back to the story.





Because their ages are so different, I got them each their own cupcake cake. Noah got Sponge Bob Square pants.








Christopher got skull and crossbones.




I gave myself a quick pat on the back for picking out such nice cupcake cakes....LOL
As for the rest of the food we had sloppy joes, bacon ranch pasta salad, cheetos, chips, and punch. The boys helped with the menu. Next year I must blog about our little meetings we have about the party so you can hear some of their crazy ideas. I can't think of any right now, but let me just tell you they were really out there....LOL


So, now that we all know what the food was, let's look at the new pool deck that Chris built.





The main ingredient for any party is people. I mean it isn't a party if there aren't any people. Right? So, who was invited? Just about everyone I could think of from family, school, dance, and the neighborhood. I know I must have missed some people, and to you I'm sorry. Let me know and I will give you a special invite to the next party.


Aunt Amanda, and Lynsey (they love parties)




Papa Farrell (I don't think he will be swimming)


Aunt Courtney, and Christie (I think her name is Christie. She is Emma's Mom. I will be talking about Emma later.)



Wanda, Chris, and Pat. Wanda's granddaughter Kasey is in Noah's dance class.






We sang Happy Birthday before we ate lunch so we could pass out cup cakes right away. I like this, and we may always do it this way from now on.




Noah wanted to light the candles so bad. I said no. Then I looked back at him and I saw him explaining to Madi how he was going to light them.



Then I asked Madi to stand up beside Noah for a picture.



After I took the picture I took the lighter away. He was sad, but got over it.




I invited Jayce to come to the party.

I love Bethany's peace bathing suit. Look how much taller Bethany is compared to Jayce.


Bethany Loves the water






Madi and Emma Mae on deck.



Noah's friend Eric from school.


Emma a.k.a. Noah's dream girl. She makes his little heart flutter really fast. He was so excited that she could make it. He got her a drink, and then he got up and got her a napkin....He knows how to take care of his little lady...LOL He always tells me he is going to marry Emma and they are going to live in his bedroom....She wouldn't let me take a picture of her so I had to sneak one. She did agree to one picture with Noah in the pool..




Look at their faces...LOL....I found out at the party that there is another little boy in Emma's class trying to win her heart. Noah says he's not worried. He says 'She can have all the guy friends she wants because he know she likes him best'.....where does he come up with this stuff?


Noah and Jackson. I love this picture



Madi is totally ready to get into the water.

Noah and Eric

All in all I think it was a pretty good day. The kids had a blast, and there wasn't one cup cake left. Everytime we have people over I always worry that nothing is nice enough, and no one will have a good time, or they will notice things that are wrong with my house, ect. Then when it's over I think 'Why don't we do this more often?'.....one day I'll be sane just not today....LOL

1 comment:

gigi said...

Wow! Great pictures of a very fun pool party. Great Deck around the pool ;)