Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wicked




So as some of you know Wicked is coming to Jacksonville, Fl. I am really excited and have been waiting a long time to see this show. We are planning a trip. We are going on May 2, 2009 the 2:00 pm showing. It will be Me, Lynsey, Kelsea, Bethany, Amanda, and Madi. If you would like to go we will be glad to include you in our plans. This is the weekend before Mother's Day. I have included some you tube clips so you can get as excited as I am. Also, I have the soundtrack if anyone is interested in learning the songs before we go.

One other thing the tickets we are going to be trying for are $60.00 each. Now you don't really have to sit with us. They have other tickets for $30.00, $50.00, $60.00, $72.00, and $125.00. We just think that 60.00 should be middle kind of seats and we are okay with that. The tickets go on sale on Friday so just let me know, or you can go to ticketmaster.com and purchase them. Maybe we can go to dinner afterwards? I am so excited.




Popular




What Is This Feeling?


One Short Day


Defying Gravity

No comments: