Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Don't feel bad for us during spring break!

We were planning a nice visit from my sister for spring break. However, since that will not be working out we are going to Orlando, Fl. Yeah BABY!!


We are going and so is Amanda and the family. So, I guess since I can't spend spring break with my sister I will spend it with my sister-in-law. We will be at the most magical place on earth. DISNEY!! I am so glad Jonathon wanted to do that for his birthday.

This is our family in July of 2005 having breakfast in the Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Harmony, that was so mean of her wasn't it. Sorry that she is a stinker. (I am excited about Disney, though)

gigi said...

Watch out Disney! Here comes that Kirkland Gang! Yall own your on parking space don't you? May be one day we will borrow it and take the girls to Disney Animal Kingdom. That's the only one I'd pay for! Yall are going to have a blast!