Monday, September 13, 2010

Tiger Cub

Noah started Tiger Cubs tonight. He was so excited to finally be able to be a 'Boy Scout'...it was the cutest thing I ever saw.

This is Noah giving me his scout salute. To bad he did it with the wrong hand...LOL Look at his fingers on his other hand, just in case he had to hurry up and change hands...LOL...that's right he already understands the BSA motto 'Be prepared'...LOLThis is Chris in his uniform B helping Noah with his new uniform A. I love the way Noah is looking at Chris in this photo. This will go down as one of my favorite photos of all time. I wish I could bottle that look....
Chris was really excited, and thrilled to go to Tiger Cubs.
We are so excited for Christopher as well. He is a full fledged 'Boy Scout' now. He will be able to go on camp outs, and everything else the BSA Troop 224 does.
I am finally getting into this whole Boy Scout thing. It will be really good for both the boys, oh and let's not forget Chris. This will be really good for Chris too.
P.S. This will be really good for me as well. I finally have something to talk to the boys about that is boyish, or more manly or whatever....LOL

No comments: