Monday, September 22, 2008

The Weiner is LEAH

Congrats to Leah. She is the Winner of the 100th blog game. Leah please email your address for your grand prize. I really wanted the winner to post a picture of what they won once they got it but I guess since you are cameraless then I will have to post the picture myself after you get the prize.

Just for fairness I want you to know that I wrote all the names on pieces of paper, put them in a box, and let Noah pick the 'weiner' hee hee. Kelsea was a witness as to there was no cheating involved.

Thanks for reading the blog. I will start posting more again for I have exciting stuff going on all the time.

love ya
echoeve

5 comments:

gigi said...

CONGRATUALTIONS LEAH!! Lucky you!

Look forward to more post Echo!

kathy said...

I always knew Leah was a weiner!!!

Congratulations Leah!

Kathy M.

Leah said...

I love being a weiner!

Leah said...

826 East 9590 South Sandy, UT 84094
If anyone else wants to send me a prize feel free.

Leah said...

I will get Elizabeth to take a picture.