Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Auburn loving family.....a.k.a. The Walkers

Okay so I have some pretty great friends that live out in Auburn, AL. This is them. Jeff, Branden, Robbie, and Lisa. Also known as The Walker Family. This picture was taken at Auburn University in Dec 2008. I am really surprised they are wearing red and not orange. I'm sure Lisa picked the red because I know if it was left to the guys it would be orange all the way baby.

Lisa grew up in my hometown, and dated my brother for along time. Lisa was like a sister to me and my sister. We were bridesmaids in her wedding when she married Jeff. I liked Jeff from the moment I met him. He was born and raised somewhere around Macon. I think more like Warner Robins. Anyway, when Lisa brought him home to meet her family he came to meet us. We thought he was a winner. And Lisa deserved a Winner.
I talk more to Jeff over emails and such then anything else. I don't get the chance to talk to Lisa as much as I would like, but I know everything will be right where we left off the next time I see her. She is not a phone gabber like me. Hee Hee.
Oh do I have stories to tell about Lisa Lisa. Hee hee I will save those for when I can find the photos as proof. hee hee

In 2005 Me, Chris, Lynsey, Kelsea, Bethany, and Noah went for a visit to Auburn. We had a really nice time with the Walkers. Chris and Jeff went to some football game, and Lisa and I hang out eating ice cream, and going to the park. They hadn't had Branden yet. Robbie was the same age as Bethany. Lisa wasn't feeling like she wanted another, and Jeff was totally wanting more. After being around my wonderful family they had another. Hee Hee. Really they had another after they came into town and visited us for a weekend. hee Hee. Vacation will do it everytime. I have pictures of that somewhere.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Noah. It was so him. Playing around, on the go, drink spilled down his front, and wanting to be BATMAN.

No comments: