Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amanda Sings

So yall know we went to see Elton, and Billy in concert. Well, Amanda really wanted to hear 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues'. They never sang it. So, while we were waiting in the parking garage to leave I gave Amanda my ipod so she could listen to it. She was singing along when I had a great idea that I would record her singing it. I had some problems with my camera phone, but I was able to catch the end. There really isn't a picture, and she doesn't start singing for about 20 seconds, but you just have to listen. I love it. Thanks Amanda for being such a good sport about it. (unlike Bethany)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You may be thinking, 'that's got to be digitally enhanced, it sounds SO good' but really it's not, promise. That is purely my voice. Thanks for proving my point from my previous comment. That's 100% natural talent.