Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Recently Random Camera Phone Pictures....

I have really been so busy since last month. The last post I did was the fire, and since then we have had Christmas, and New Years. It seems like we just can't get this crazy life under control. However, I have still been getting picture texts, and so I thought I would share the best of what I got this month.

This is from Amanda. It is a picture of Jonathon's AR lunch at school. He was allowed to invite 2 friends. So, he invited Ashely Boggs (his lady friend), and Bethany Kirkland (his cousin). They totally enjoyed being served by the teachers, and filmed...LOL He had to get 125 AR points to have such a lunch. For anyone who knows anything about AR points you know that is alot of reading, and alot of test taking...
This is from Chris. Our supplies for the new fireplace has arrived. This calls for a happy dance...LOL

This is from Amanda. This is Noah with his other family, having some really good times.
This is from Jonathon. He sent me a picture of the new calf.

This is from Harmony. It is Remmie with his Christmas mowhawk...
This is from Harmony. This is what Braxton is Thankful this year. I have to agree. Don't you?

This is from Chris. Christopher was on a Scout trip, and got hit in the head. He had to spend the night in the hospital. It was pretty bad. Then when the black eye set in it was really nice looking. Now it is yellow and black. Poor Christopher...

This is from Lynsey. This is Lynsey, and Bethany's new duet costumes. They are tapping to 'I Can Do That' from Chorus Line...

This is from me. I wanted you to see we moved the doorway into the middle of the bay window. Farrell thought this was a mistake, but it turned out really good. He just couldn't see it when I was describing it. He likes it now...

This is from Harmony. For Brandon's 15th birthday they all went on a ski trip together.

This is from Jonathon. The is learning to take pictures with his ipod touch, and play with the features....he used baby David as his test subject...LOL

This is from Amanda. This is a picture of baby David sleeping with his new big brother Jackson. AWESOME!!
This is from Lenee. She made this great looking bow for Lynsey's production 'Strongest Suit'

I think this is from Jonathon? This is Bethany showing off her new Christmas hat, and Emma Mae being as cute as ever...
I hope you have enjoyed the ramdoness of all the pictures.....

No comments: